Real Sunshine


After about a week of straight rain, it was nice for some real sunshine instead of liquid sunshine. At one point, I thought the rain would never end, but that is what we get for moving to a rain forest. I drove to work all week instead of riding my bike and was well worth the waste of gas. Plus, I took my bike in for a tune up. So we took advantage of the sunshine and went for a walk this afternoon.

Last night was the first night that Alexander slept in his crib all night long. What a relief for David and I. Alexander was sleeping through the night from about 2 months old till his grandmother left a few weeks ago. Then he started waking up during the night and wanting to eat. We are trying to have him in bed by 8 pm if possible. It has helped that we set up his crib in our room. I guess only time will tell.

I start midnight shift tonight and will be doing the today forecast for all of Southeast Alaska for the next five days. Hopefully I will have good forecasts. This wraps up my blog for tonight.
Check out my forecasts if you want: http://pajk.arh.noaa.gov/

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is great info to know.