Summer Movies & More

This summer has had a lot of good movies come out so far with still more to come unlike last summer. There were some good movies last summer (about four), but not as many as this summer. David and I watched new Harry Potter movie the other day. We are liking how the series is going more dark. We have never read any of the books, but plan to read them with Alexander when he gets older. Bruce Willis is still the man in Die Hard. It is amazing the improvements in special effects since the last one Die Hard movie. The comic book movies were good also. We are looking forward to seeing the Simpsons, too.
Tonight, I watched the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants on HBO. It was actually very good movie, in my opinion. It reminded me of Stand by Me, but as a modern day girl version.
My brain has drifted off into space for now...since it is 4 am my time.

Comments