Another Year Flies By



This year is almost over and I honestly cannot believe it will be 2010 in less than a month. We had a good and challenging year. We enjoyed all our travels for family, work and visiting with friends. We all were able to go to at least one new place, which is always exciting. I was finally able to finish what seemed liked the never ending bachelor degree from Mississippi State University. The college chapter for me still remains open for the next couple of years because I still need to complete six more classes to cross over to a Meteorologist position with the National Weather Service. David did an overhaul of the computer network at his work, which give him much reward and a little stress. Xander is continuing to change daily. He talks majority of the time now and continually keeping David and I on our toes. Sometimes, David and I feel like broken records, but I guess that is part of being a parent.
Next year, will be full of travel, college, work, and many new developments for Xander. I hear this rumor that three is worse than two for toddlers, which I hope is wrong! David and I will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary in July 2010. I am sure we will have a few family and friends come visit us next year (of which we always look forward to having people stay at the Becker B&B). Right now, we just look forward to playing with all the new toys we got for Xander and for him to get to spend time with Grammy Phelps. We wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season.

Comments